Calling All NSP Woman Patrollers
Join us for the
7th Annual NSP-C Western Region Women's Clinic
Saturday – February 2, 2019
Giants Ridge, Biwabik, Mn
Have Fun, Network with other women patrollers, and Take advantage of
opportunities for excellent alpine, nordic, snowboard, toboggan, and OEC instruction.
Ski/Ride training taught by PSIA and AASI instructors. Toboggan training and
medical/OEC skills practice taught by skilled NSP IT's.
Session choices are available when you register. New this year! If you invite/sign up 2 new patrollers, your registration fee will be refunded!
Cost is $35 which includes lift ticket, training, Marsala Chicken/Pasta buffet, and a
chance to have fun with your fellow women patrollers in the Western Region.
Sign up by January 28, 2019 on the NSP-C Western Region website or follow this
Agenda—Feb 2, 2019
- 8:00 am -- Check in/Registration
- 8:30 am -- Introductions
- 8:45 am -- Group Assignments
- 9:00 am -- Morning Sessions begin
- 12:00 pm -- Lunch
- 1:00 pm -- Afternoon Sessions begin
- 4:00 pm -- Wrap Up/Mixer
- 5:00 pm -- Dinner and Fun!
Country Inn (11 miles from Giants Ridge)
99 Kennedy Memorial Dr
Hoyt Lakes, MN 55750
- Block of 10-2 queen bed rooms, $99.00 a night
- Rooms are reserved under “Ski Patrol”
- Deadline for reservations is January 1, 2019
The Villas (on site)
6266 Giants Ridge Rd
Biwabik, MN 55708
- Bring some friends and rent A 4 bedroom condo, 3 bath, full kitchen (8 queen beds) $600 a night.
- One 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus kitchen condo at no cost (2 queen beds). First come first serve. Contact Jeannine Mogan. Skier615@gmail.com or 612-710-2186.
Holiday Inn Express (27 miles from Giants Ridge)
8570 Rock Ridge Drive
Montain Iron, MN 55768
- 2 Queen beds $120/night
“When Women support each other, incredible things happen!”